Technical Document Writer
TM Systems is growing! Recently, we have opened a new office in the Netherlands and as part of our plans of further expansion, we are looking for a Technical Document Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products.
You will join our team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
Requirement: Technical Document Writer
- Gathering Requirements and documenting the same for the all the involved parties
- Getting Client Approvals and closing the Requirements for development
- Helping Project Manager in Project timelines, Task Management, Reporting etc.
- Responsible for User Cases and User Manual Documents
- Should have Good Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Analyse data to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Use tools and techniques to interpret and present data to support decision-making.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and document business requirements.
- Document and analyse workflows to streamline and optimize business processes
- Create and maintain documentation such as business requirements documents (BRD), functional requirements documents (FRD), and use cases
- Ensure that documentation is clear, comprehensive, and meets organizational standards.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for our clients
- Research Skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to Details
- Analytical Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent written skills in English
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation